Sunday, February 1, 2009

What is the best SEO Software for Mac?

Most people that try to Make Money Online all want to use the Best SEO Software.

Why?

To preform the many tasks involved in Search Engine Optimization you must go through many complicated tasks and do mountains of research, all to get to the first page, and hopefully the #1 position, of the search engines results pages(SERPs) for their target keywords. And let me tell you, the competition is fierce.

Fortunately there is a plethora of Software Solutions for SEO available online to help people out. SEO Software helps cut down on the manual labor necessary to win in any given niche that a person is working.

The sole purpose of SEO, in the first place, is to help you solve how to drive traffic to your blog or website.

But most of these solutions are designed for Windows Users. As a matter of fact, most of the Internet Marketing Software around is for Windows. Unless it's a PDF file, almost every piece of software targeted to web masters, bloggers, and email marketers is all Windows Friendly and as a result is Macintosh Unfriendly. 

So if you are are a Macintosh User like me, your screwed. I am always inventing little tricks to to avoid having to break out the IBM Thinkpad. Hey, the laptop is a good machine, but I hate Windows and will go to any extreme not to use it.

Sometimes I am shit out of luck and have to cave-in. Ever tried to Rebrand an ebook without using a program specifically for that purpose. It's easier to fire up the windows machine.

Although there is lots of Windows based software around, there is also some great SEO Solutions that are Firefox Plugins that I use all the time. Some are great and some are junk, so be careful.

I have looked everywhere for SEO Software that will make my life easier without putting me in the poorhouse and I have found some free stuff that I won't talk about here because most of it is crappy.

I will post about the great stuff out there and promote it on this blog. And be warned, I do have my favorites and if you are living the Maclife  like me, you'll love the stuff I recommend too.

It doesn't matter which task you are trying to accomplish, from Keyword Research to Tracking your rank in the search engines, you need great SEO Software.

Safari is a cute browser, but if you are serious about Internet Marketing, Firefox is the best. It's as solid as a rock and will let you access specific content online that Safari can't access.

it still amazes me that people still use Internet Explorer, considering how horrible it is, but it is the default browser on every Windows based machine out there! 

One of these days maybe these platforms will get closer and adopt the Open Standards that will make the Internet a much more usable environment no matter what OS you are using. But that is not the case now.

As this is my first post, I am not going to try and stuff anything down your throat, but I will later. LOL!

I am going to share my experiences with you about the paticular challenges that arise when using a Mac. 

I'll also give you the opportunity to get the Best SEO Software on the Mac.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment